Make up classes
- As a courtesy swimmers are entitled to a maximum of 3 make-up lessons per term, upon giving 5 hours notice of absence prior to the class.
- Within your customer portal. You mark an absence from a class which automatically activates a make-up.
- All absences and make-up lessons must be notified of/booked via the Customer Portal
- Failure to enter any absences will forfeit a make-up opportunity.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. No refund or credit will be given if a suitable lesson is unavailable.
- By clients entering absences this allows others to use this spot for make-ups.
- Make-up lesson cannot be used in the Holiday Program.
- Booking a make-up is a live feed which will display available classes and correct level up to 7 days in advance.
- Any make-up lessons not completed within the term will not be credited or refunded.
- Make-up lessons are not permitted during the first week of term.
- Extended holidays during term are only eligible for the 3 make-up lessons. The extra lessons missed will be forfeited, and cannot be made-up, credited, or refunded.
- For extended illness or injury, please contact Starfish management team. Reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- No make-up lessons are given for missed private lessons.
customer portal here