Starfish Swim School is undoubtedly a wonderful, refreshing change for parents.
Built in 2013 and opened in 2014, we are purpose-built to be state-of-the-art.
Facility features include:
- 17metre (L) x 9 metre (w) Pool (5 lanes)
- Pool temperature of 32 degrees.
- De-humidification systems: Minimal moisture in the ambient air, no foggy glass, allows for ambient temperature to be warmer than pool temperature. Both child and parents stay warm.
- Seating around pool deck.
- Male and female bathrooms with five showers, two toilets, two vanities and change table in each.
- Hydronic underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
- No-slip tiles around pool deck and in bathrooms.
- Disabled bathroom with toilet, vanity and change table table.
- Bicycle racks.
- Two entrances, one via the car park and the other accessible via Clapperton Street.
The new facilities include some great added extras that parents are sure to love, such as:
- Viewing area – so that children can concentrate with their coaches and parents can watch in air-conditioned/heated comfort.
- Play areas inside and out – dedicated spaces for siblings to have fun while they wait.
- A coffee machine – because everything is better with coffee.
- Free WiFi – to make the wait a little more entertaining.
- TV – to keep parents and siblings entertained whilst waiting.
- New magazines – because old news doesn’t make for interesting reading.